Brock Breed *Walking into our room
and looking around. Jenna must
be out with the other Breedmates. Scrawling a quick note to her: "Babe,
it's been awhile since we had some time away. How about a "date"?
Your choice. You do the planning, and we'll do whatever you want. I love you to
the moon and back" Signing the note, I place it on her dressing table
where she'll be sure to see it. Smiling to myself, I know she'll plan something
sexy to wear. Leaving our quarters, I head to the gym.*
Jenna Darrow *coming
in to our room, I walk over to my table to grab a hair clip and find the note.
As I read it, my mind fills quickly with ideas of what we can do and of course
how to end the night...smiling as I remember the new outfit I bought. I know Brock
will love it*
No comments:
Post a Comment