MB PHOENIX
Pages
Return to the MBP Blog Home Page
Brock and Jenna's Quarters
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Not Playing Fair
Jenna Darrow
July 11, 2013
*a wicked smile on my lips as
Brock
removes my shirt. Feeling his body pressed against mine sends a current straight through me. Digging my nails down his back, my voice comes out more a whisper* Babe this is not playing fair at all
Brock Breed
*nuzzling her perfect, round breasts, I mumble* Oh baby, all is fair in love and tickling. * Moving down with my hands, I swiftly remove her cute little shorts and panties all at once. Feeling the heat of her body, my bulging erection strains against my pants and against her*
July 11, 2013 at 8:43pm
·
Like
·
9
Jenna Darrow
*arching into him lost in sensation, the feel of his hands and mouth on my breasts makes me hunger for more of him. Gripping the back of his neck I pull him to me in a hurried kiss, sliding my tongue over his, sucking on his lip before moving down along his neck nipping and tracing his vein with my tongue* Baby, you win. Whatever you want, you win.
July 11, 2013 at 8:47pm
·
Like
·
9
Brock Breed
*the feel of her tongue along my jugular driving me wild, I slide my hands farther down her body, my long arms reaching down between her creamy silken thighs to touch her core. Sliding my finger into her wetness, I slowly bring my finger back up to my mouth, licking it sensuously - looking at her through an amber haze of desire.* You taste delicious my sweet. Much better than pudding....
July 11, 2013 at 8:52pm
·
Like
·
9
Jenna Darrow
*my breath catching as he suckles his finger and my body responds to the vacancy he left. Leaning up to capture his mouth in another kiss, I moan against his lips* Don't stop, please. *kissing him harder sucking slightly on his tongue as I pull away*
July 11, 2013 at 8:58pm
·
Like
·
9
Brock Breed
*as she pulls away from the kiss, I clasp my hands around the span of her tiny waist. Lifting her up, I position her where it is easier for me to tease her further with my tongue. Holding her hovering over my face, I swirl my tongue around her core, lapping at her juices as they trickle down my chin*
July 11, 2013 at 9:02pm
·
Like
·
9
Jenna Darrow
*gripping the back of his head moaning as his tongue takes what is his. My breath ragged with need while my body pulses with the first orgasm.* Oh my God, baby
July 11, 2013 at 9:07pm
·
Like
·
9
Brock Breed
*holding her tight while she rides out her powerful orgasm, continuing to lick and suckle at her core till the last pulse subsides. Nipping at her inner thigh, I quickly rid myself of my pants one handed, then gently sit her down on my bulging erection, burying myself to the hilt.* Oh fuck baby - you feel so damn good.
July 11, 2013 at 9:11pm
·
Like
·
9
Jenna Darrow
*digging my nails into his shoulders as he fills my core, deliciously stretching around his massive size. I keep my eyes locked with his and begin sliding myself up and down the length of him slowly at first reveling in the connection.* I don't ever want to stop love
July 11, 2013 at 9:16pm
·
Like
·
9
Brock Breed
*keeping my eyes locked with hers as we fall into the delicious rhythm of our lovemaking, knowing an eternity would not be enough with her. Feeling my own passion rise, I pull her down to me as my fangs elongate, striking quickly and taking my fill of her vein as my climax rushes upon me*
July 11, 2013 at 9:24pm
·
Like
·
9
Jenna Darrow
*throwing my head back as he sinks his fangs deep into my flesh, our rhythm increasing with urgency. As I feel his release build, my body responds in kind, another orgasm shaking my body as cry out.* Fuck babe
July 11, 2013 at 9:29pm
·
Like
·
9
Brock Breed
*cradling her head* take from me what you need babe. *baring my neck for her as her orgasm overtakes her*
July 11, 2013 at 9:32pm
·
Like
·
9
Jenna Darrow
*biting down on his neck, feeling his blood flow over my tongue, the taste sending another orgasm through my body as I continue to move against him. Pulling back and claiming his mouth in a hungered kiss, tasting my blood on his lips mix with his. Pulling back, I look into his eyes.* I love you baby
July 11, 2013 at 9:37pm
·
Like
·
9
Brock Breed
I love you more. *kissing her gently, looking into her eyes, then nestling her head on my chest.* Still want to watch that movie? *a smile crosses my lips*
July 11, 2013 at 9:39pm
·
Like
·
9
Jenna Darrow
*giggling against his chest, I look up into his eyes* Sure, I'll grab The Last Boy Scout, you grab the popcorn. *smirking*
July 11, 2013 at 9:42pm
·
Like
·
9
Brock Breed
*grinning, I toss her the remote, and head over to grab her some popcorn and a soda* You got it babe - love you.
July 11, 2013 at 9:43pm
·
Like
·
9
Jenna Darrow
*stretching out on the couch I start the movie, laying my hands over the arm and sighing deeply as my body still hums from his touch. Calling out to him as he goes* Oh by the way babe, I won *busts out laughing*
July 11, 2013 at 9:47pm
·
Like
·
9
Brock Breed
You just think you won. *I call out over my shoulder, while I shake my naked butt as her as I walk over to get her popcorn* I think it was a draw, but I'm always up for a rematch. *grinning*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment