Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Your Wish


*Waking from my day sleep in our quarters at the Darkhaven, I roll over to find Jenna's side of the bed empty. Wrapping a sheet around my nakedness, I walk out into the sitting area of our temporary quarters. Jenna is sitting at the table, deep in thought, multiple journal volumes spread out in front of her.* Hey babe. What are you up to? Are you ok?

  • Jenna Darrow *looking up from the table, I pause, taking in the sight of my mate* Hi babe, I'm just reviewing some old journals trying to see if there is anything that might help. I can't shake the feeling that I've *stopping to shake my head* he was here before it was sealed off. What are you doing up?
  • Brock Breed *smiling at her dedication* Hard to sleep without you. Anyway, it takes awhile to get used to the quarters - it's not quite as comfy as ours back home. I think you're working on this too hard right now. Maybe doing something else for a bit might help you return to it with fresh eyes? When it gets dark, we could go into town if you want - or do you have any ideas?
  • Jenna Darrow *smiling at Brock, I get up and go to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head against his chest* You're probably right babe. I don't care what we do as long as we're together. *leaning up on my tip toes, I kiss him gently*
  • Brock Breed *returning the kiss and gently rubbing her back* I know you don't care, but do you have any idea what you'd really, really like to do? *grinning at her*
  • Jenna Darrow *looking up at him, I smile and shake my head* Well there is one thing that seems to have come up baby. *kissing him again, I gently suck on his lower lip*
  • Brock Breed *growling deeply as she sucks on my lip. She knows that drives me crazy. Dropping the sheet, I crush her to my chest.* Around you babe, that one thing always comes up. *looking deep into her eyes, I quickly remove her top and bra, lowering my head to gently suckle her already erect nipples, while my hands undo her jeans and push them down.*
  • Jenna Darrow *gripping the back of his head as I arch into his body, the cool air on my skin sending shivers through me. Moaning his name as my need grows* Brock, baby *licking my lips, I stand still letting him have all he desires*
  • Brock Breed *swinging her up into my arms gently, I carry her back into the bedroom, laying her down on the soft bed. Picking up right where I left off, I begin kissing and licking my way down to her core. Reaching my intended target, I find that she is more than ready. Kissing her inner thighs and grazing my now elongated fangs over her creamy flesh, burrowing my tongue into her cleft, and circling the bud of her sex.*
  • Jenna Darrow *hanging onto him as he carries me, kissing and nipping at his neck as we go, I smile into my warrior's eyes, feeling all the love between us. As I lay on the bed, my legs seem to spread on their own as he starts to work my core. His tongue sending waves of pleasure rippling through me, my hands caressing the back of his head and sliding up my body, cupping my breasts as I bite my lip and whimper*
  • Brock Breed *my glyphs seem to have a life of their own - pulsating and changing colors as I taste my beloved and hear her little cries of ecstasy. I continue to suckle her as if it were my sole source of nourishment, her hips bucking as she gets closer to her release. Increasing my tempo, and inserting my fingers into her sex, I feel the first waves of her release overtake her.*
  • Jenna Darrow *arching up when I can no longer hold back, I cry out his name, my body tightening around him. As my orgasm slows, my need for more of my mate rises, pulling him up, I kiss him hard, rolling him under me as I straddle his lap. Leaning over, I nip at his neck and begin working my way down his body, biting his flesh as I go lower. Taking his cock into my hands, I suck the beaded fluid at the tip into my mouth and circle his head with my tongue before taking him into my mouth, savoring the taste of my mate while using my hands to work the base of his shaft*
  • Brock Breed Oh fuck Jenna! *growling deep in my throat as she sucks my cock, my hips rising to thrust as she works me in and out of her silken mouth. Feeling my release coming near, I flip her over and sheath myself within her sex. Scoring my wrist with my fangs, I hold it over her mouth while I continue my thrusts.* Drink love - take all you want, for am I yours.
  • Jenna Darrow *gasping when I feel him thrust deep inside me, his open wrist at my mouth awakening a new hunger as I latch on, sucking long swallows of his blood across my tongue, I moan as I feel the warm liquid slide down my throat. Tilting my head, urging him to feed while I move my hips to meet his powerful thrusts*
  • Brock Breed *lowering my head to the slender column of her throat, grazing the skin there with my fangs as she moans. Continuing my thrusts deeply within her, I bite, feeling the warmth of her blood coating my mouth and throat. Taking deep pulls as my release begins to flood through me. Sealing the twin punctures closed, I lift my head and groan in ecstasy. As the last twitches of my orgasm flood through me, I lower my head to her breast and caress her slowly. Still entwined, we lay there catching our breath.* I love you my dearest Jenna.
  • Jenna Darrow *his bite sending me over the edge, I lose myself to him, my body trembling with my release as I feel his fill my core.* Fuck baby *kissing him, I look up into his eyes* I love you too my warrior *running my hand along the side of his face, I kiss him again tenderly* You are my heart baby
  • Brock Breed As you are mine. *kissing her softly, and lying there together just enjoying each other.* If you like, we can get cleaned up and see if any of the others would like to spend some time in the town looking at the sights. It's up to you. Or.... we could just stay here like this. *grinning at her, as her eyes dance with that familiar spark*
  • Jenna Darrow *laying close, my need for him seeming to never end, I kiss his lips, letting my tongue roll over his* I think staying here might be the better choice my love. Wouldn't want to get in trouble being out in public. *laughing as I kiss him harder and pull the sheets over our heads*
  • Brock Breed *laughing* your wish is my command, my dearest.

No comments:

Post a Comment