Wednesday, October 9, 2013

From the Water


*kissing Brock harder, I lead him from the water, my hands roaming over his body as we walk back to get our clothes. Dressing as we go, I stop and pull him close* I don't know if I can wait till we get home to have you. *grabbing him behind the neck, I kiss him deeply, pressing my body into his*

  • Brock Breed *Only having just pulled on my jeans as she kisses me, pressing her half dressed body against mine, I growl with desire. Sinking to my knees, pulling her down to the soft sand with me, I kiss her as if it were the very first time we made love.* I don't think I can wait either babe. *the sound of the waves is hypnotic as I remove the few clothes she had put back on - covering her body with mine.* I love you, and I want you - now.
  • Jenna Darrow *His voice, rough with desire, sends shivers down my spine. Kissing him with all that I am, I hold him against me. Kissing his neck, I move over him, nipping at his skin as I straddle his hips and start kissing my way down his chest. I let my hands roam over his body, gliding over his skin until I take his hard shaft in my hand. Stroking him slowly, I gently bite his hip as my hand works his massive length. Pausing as my hand reaches the base of his shaft, I look up at him and smile before taking him into my mouth, rolling my tongue over the tip of his sex and taking him deep*
  • Brock Breed *as she envelops my length with her warm, wet mouth I feel as if a million stars are exploding all at once. The sensations are incredible. Keeping pace with the hypnotic rhythm of the breaking waves, my hips develop a rhythm of their own to match* Ohhh Fuck.... Jenna. Baby, you feel so good.
  • Jenna Darrow *feeling his body tense as I move him in and out of my mouth, my tongue pressing along the side of his hard cock. I slowly slide him from between my lips and kiss each of his hips before making my way back up his body. The feel of my breasts as they graze along his flesh when I lean down to kiss him, causing my skin to tingle. Pausing to look into his eyes* You are perfect my love
  • Brock Breed *smiling at her* As are you, my dearest. *loving the feel of her bare breasts against my chest, I reach down and lightly tweak her nipples, pebbled from the cool night air. Stretching my hand even lower down her body, up against her core, I feel the warmth and wetness of her soft folds. Moving my fingers gently inside her, feeling her tense, and sensing her need, I withdraw my fingers and slowly lick them, savoring the taste of her.* I love you so very much. *Raising her up gently, I settle her down astride my hardened length, as we begin to move together matching the rhythm of the surf*
  • Jenna Darrow *gasping slightly as I settle onto him, letting my body adjust to his size as he stretches me* Oh God baby, fuck you feel so good *lifting my body to the tip of his length, I move slowly back down, taking him fully inside my body, letting my head fall back as I moan at the pleasure. Raising and lowering my body as I listen to the waves crash and our hungered breaths, I move faster against him, my back arching when I rest my hands on his legs and continue to ride along his body*
  • Brock Breed *gazing up at her half closed eyes as she rides me, her back arched and her hair cascading around her, she is silhouetted in the moonlight and the faint glow of the torches - she looks like an angel. My angel. Feeling her getting close to her release, I increase the rhythm of my hips as I caress her breasts. As she leans forward, I pull her closer as I rise to a sitting position.* Baby, drink from me.
  • Jenna Darrow *my body tightening around him as I feel my desire build in all ways for him. I bite my lip as I look at his neck, when he urges me to drink, my body moves as if I were a puppet. Biting into his flesh, I purr against his skin as I taste his blood flow over my tongue and down my throat. The sensation sending me to the edge. I move my hair off my neck as I continue to drink from him and turn his head to my throat, needing to feel him in every way*
  • Brock Breed *as she bares the slender column of her neck, my instincts take over, and all I can think of is possessing this marvelous creature in every possible way. Pressing my fangs to her neck, I sink them in, moaning in pleasure as her blood fills my mouth and throat. I feel her reach her climax just as my own roars through me like a freight train. As I finish drinking from her and seal the twin punctures, I lift my head and cry out, clutching her to me as we ride the waves of our release.*
  • Jenna Darrow *the sting of of his bite instantly turns into an electric current that shoots through my body sending me over the edge. Screaming against his neck as my body milks his length* Oh fuck Brock! Oh God! *collapsing against him when I feel him spill into my core, I gently kiss his neck up to his lips. Holding his face between my hands, I pull him in and kiss him again slowly. Looking into his eyes, I whisper to him* I love you my warrior
  • Brock Breed As I love you, my dearest Jenna. *holding her close as I wish we could stay here like this forever.* You have made this evening so very perfect. I'll remember it always. Babe, you always know just the right thing to do. *kissing her forehead, then her nose, then gently kissing her lips* Let's go home, and I'll show you just how much I love you.
  • Jenna Darrow *smiling, as we slowly get up and dress. I can't help but touch and kiss him as we head back to the SUV. Getting in behind the wheel, I laugh as I look at him* You didn't think I'd let you drive, did you?
  • Brock Breed *grinning at her and shaking my head* I figured as much! Let's see just how fast you can get us home baby! We'll pick up where we left off....

No comments:

Post a Comment