Monday, October 21, 2013

Corn Stalks

*as our kiss deepens, I feel my desire rising within me even as I feel my glyphs churn with my desire for her. Running my hands over her flannel jacket, I undo the buttons of the jacket and her shirt. Using one hand, I undo the front clasp of her lacy bra, freeing her breasts as the nipples peak from the cool night air.*
  • Jenna Darrow *grinning against his lips, my breath catches when I feel the air touch my skin. Brock's hands feeling like fire in comparison as he cups my breasts, my hands roam his body, sliding his jacket down his arms and slowly raising his t-shirt over his head. Kissing him harder, I lean my head over to kiss down his neck, my hands running up and down his muscular arms*
  • Brock Breed *as she strips off my shirt, I growl with my desire and need to be inside her. Taking her top and jacket the rest of the way off, I slowly lay her down on the blanket. Never taking my lips from hers, I swiftly remove the rest of our clothes, keeping her warm with the heat of my own body.*
  • Jenna Darrow *kissing him slowly, letting our bodies tangle together as our hands explore every curve. I forget everything else, feeling as if it is our first night together again. Rolling him over, I straddle his hips, moving my hair to the side as I lean over and kiss him again. Moving my way down his neck and chest, I nip lightly at his skin, sucking lightly when I pull his flesh between my teeth. I work my way down his body until I reach his shaft. Looking up into his eyes, I lick the bead of fluid sitting on the head and take him deep into my mouth, moaning against his smooth skin.*
  • Brock Breed *feeling her velvety mouth encircle my shaft, I can't help but growl my pleasure. As she works me in and out of her mouth, I feel that there is nothing in this world but the two of us. I begin thrusting in and out of her mouth, reaching up to tweak her nipples and fondle her breasts. As she increases her pace, I entwine my fingers in her hair.* Oh babe...
  • Jenna Darrow *loving the sound of his growl, I work him faster, purring at how much I like to please him. Sitting back, I replace my mouth with my hand and kiss the side of his shaft. Smiling up at him, the feel of his hands on my skin sends currents of electricity through me.* Baby you feel so good *licking up the side of his shaft, I stroke him faster, my need for him rising as I watch my hand against the massive size of his length*
  • Brock Breed *knowing I can't take much more, I reach my hand between her thighs as she strokes me, plunging first one finger then another into her wetness. As she moans with desire, I begin stroking her - lightly at first, and then faster as she responds to my touch, never letting my eyes leave the beauty of her face in the moonlight.*
  • Jenna Darrow *moving up to lay beside him, never letting my hand leave his body. I moan softly and bite my lip before leaning in to kiss him hungrily* Fuck baby, you feel so good. *arching my back at his touch, I feel my body tremble with need as his fingers play at my core*
  • Brock Breed *as her back arches and I feel her tremble, the need to be inside her overwhelms me. Gently rolling over on top of her, I replace my fingers with my shaft, gently rubbing it against her core before I sink inside her wetness. We move together as one, our cries of love echoing in the field.*
  • Jenna Darrow *crying out as he stretches my core, I dig my nails into his back and rock my hips against him. Bringing my leg up and wrapping it around his body, I grab the back of his neck and pull him to me, kissing him hard, my tongue finding his when I moan at the pleasure of him filling me completely. Leaning my head to the side, I breathlessly whisper to him as he rocks into me* Take all of me my love
  • Brock Breed *needing no further invitation, my fangs punch from my gums as I lower my head to her neck. As the sweet taste of her blood fills my mouth and throat, I thrust into her deeper, feeling her core clench around me as she approaches her own release. Taking my fill, and sealing the twin punctures, I offer my own neck to her in return.* Drink from me baby. Take all you want. *leaning my head back to expose the veins in my neck as I hold her tightly, rocking within her.*
  • Jenna Darrow *Grinning, my need to have him in every way stirs the hunger deep within. Biting into his flesh, his blood flowing over my tongue drives my desire higher. Working my hips harder and faster against him, I throw my head back and scream his name, my body quivering around him. The waves of my release rocking through me as I hold him close.*
  • Brock Breed *just as she bites into my neck and I feel my blood flowing, my release explodes through me just as I feel her core clenching down hard on me as she reaches her release. Holding each other close as the last waves of passion course through us, I whisper against her ear* I love you my dearest.
  • Jenna Darrow *smiling, I hold him to me. Enjoying the feel of him next to me* And I you my love *lightly kissing his lips, I look up to the stars and savor the moment* I wish we could freeze time forever and stay here together.
  • Brock Breed I wish we could too. Unfortunately, if we stay out here sans apparel, you'll be freezing instead of time. *laughing, I wrap the blanket around her shoulders* What do you say we find our way out of the maze, and go back to our cozy quarters and a nice hot shower?
  • Jenna Darrow *giggling softly, I kiss him again, purring against his lips at the thought of a hot shower* I'd say you are on Sir *giving him a little wink, I watch him as we dress and start to think of getting him under the spray of the water* We may want to hurry through the rest of the maze my love or I fear we may end up in the stalks. *smiling, I suck on my lower lip as I look up at him and take his hand*
  • Brock Breed *Grinning at her as we dress and she takes my hand, I lean down to scoop up the blanket.* Babe, you have some pieces of corn stalk in your hair! *picking it out from her hair and tossing it down as we walk back the way we came to get back in the SUV.* That was a nice evening, babe, but you - naked - in a hot shower.... Now that would be the perfect ending to a wonderful evening! *gunning the engine, we head back to the compound and our quarters*

No comments:

Post a Comment