Friday, November 1, 2013

Damages


*as we enter the bathroom, I will the candles around the tub to light, casting their soft glow over the room, magnified by their reflection in the mirror. * Hmmm... I think you may have missed a spot. *Running my hands under her scanty skirt as she leans over to look*
  • Jenna Darrow *trying not to react to his hands warm against my skin, I lean over the tub, purposefully pressing my ass into his hips* My apologies, my love. I will take care of this right away. *moving my body against him as I grab a nearby rag and lean further into the tub*

  • Brock Breed *as she leans over, her tight rear presses into me. My length is already straining under the constraints of my clothes, begging to be let free. Moving against her while she leans over, I continue to rub the feather duster up and down her thighs. Reaching up, I gently pull down the lacy panties under the little maid outfit.* Mmm... you feel so damn good. We have to be careful though. I don't want my mate to know I'm fooling around with the maid you know. *grinning, I lean forward to kiss the nape of her neck while I slip a finger inside her wet core.*

  • Jenna Darrow *trying to keep some kind of focus on scrubbing the tub, the feel of the immense bulge straining against the fabric of his pants makes it almost impossible. Moaning quietly as the feathers tickle my skin, my breath catches when his fingers lock onto the lace and slip it from my body* I can be very discreet sir, she will never have to know. *my body arches into his when his lips find my neck, I pause, unable to move for a moment when his finger glides inside my body, I can't help but bite my lip and grip onto the side of the tub* Sir, I fear I may not finish cleaning when you are making my mind race in other directions.

  • Brock Breed *grinning as she speaks, lightly swatting her rounded ass* Oh no. You must still do your job, regardless of what else may be going on. *using one hand, I quickly free myself from my pants. Inserting a second finger into her core, feeling her pulsate around me is intoxicating. Using my other hand, I push the bodice of her little uniform out of the way to reach for her hardened nipples as my tongue strokes the nape of her neck.*

  • Jenna Darrow *biting my lower lip, I suck it gently into my mouth and let it drag between my teeth, trying to find my voice when my body feels like it is on fire with the desire he stirs from within* As you wish sir *letting my hips rock in rhythm with him, I close my eyes, savoring his touch before picking up the rag and running it along the side, soft moans of pleasure escaping from my lips as I give myself over to him*

  • Brock Breed *hearing her soft moans as we play our game makes me want her even more. Working my fingers faster inside her, I feel the pulses of her core, making my fangs punch through my gums. As she turns her head attending to her task, I gently move her hair aside and plunge my fangs into her neck, drinking deeply.*

  • Jenna Darrow *feeling the need for release consume me, I lose control as his fangs find my flesh, shattering against him as he drinks, I cry out* Oh fuck, yes baby *gripping the rag and side of the tub, I continue to move my hips against his hand, riding out the waves of pleasure rolling through me as my desire for him only grows stronger*

  • Brock Breed *feeling her release as I seal the punctures shut, I remove my fingers from her dripping core. Nudging the head of my hard length against her, I enter her from behind, going deeper into her as she grips the side of the tub. Rocking together in a steady rhythm, feeling my own need for release overwhelming. Scoring my wrist with my fangs, I wrap my arm around her.* Drink from me, my love. Take me.

  • Jenna Darrow *gasping when he fills my core with his hardened shaft, my body stretching to allow him entry, I feel the head of his cock pressing against the walls with each powerful thrust of his hips, gripping the side of the tub tighter, I hear it crack from the pressure when the scent of his blood hits me. Taking his wrist in my hand I lick up the stream of blood before closing my mouth around the wound and taking the first swallow. The taste of him causing every nerve ending in my body to tingle as my body clentches tightly around his shaft and begins to tremble*

  • Brock Breed *as she begins to suckle at my wrist, my climax rushes through my body when she clenches around my shaft. Thrusting harder as my release pours out, I hear the tub cracking.* Oh fuck Jenna, I love you baby.

  • Jenna Darrow *feeling him spill into me, I fall over the edge with him, releasing his wrist and grabbing the tub again, cracking the side as I scream out* Fuck baby, oh my god *as our bodies slow, I lean my back against him and turn my head to kiss him tenderly* Think your mate will notice you need a new tub? *laughing softly, I move my hands to reveal the damage*

  • Brock Breed *laughing as Jenna shows me the damage to the tub* Yeah, babe, I think my mate is gonna notice this one. I'll get a new one ordered. *holding her close against me and kissing her* The maid will have to visit more often....

  • Jenna Darrow *giggling softly, I run my hands along his arms* Anytime you wish my love. *turning and nipping at his neck, I smile and pull him towards the bedroom* I think we have some things to inspect in here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment