Thursday, November 7, 2013

Relaxing


*Enjoying a quiet evening at home, Jenna and I relax on the sofa. We've been talking about various things that have happened in the past several years and exchanging funny stories.* Remember when we all got pulled into Lucan's office over the prank that we pulled with Kade? The tombstone was so damn funny, although we didn't think so at the time. *laughing*

  • Jenna Darrow *smirks* No at the time it was not as humorous though seeing you two up in the chair still strapped to the ceiling was certainly a sight... *laughs and leans against him, resting my head against his chest* There have been so many other good times. Remember the party when we got everyone dancing?
  • Brock Breed *holding her close against me, breathing in her scent* Oh yes. It was so nice to be dancing together, with everyone around us. That was nice. And we got to dress up too, which is something we don't do a lot of. Maybe we need to do that more often. Hey, remember the fun we had at the drive in movie that time?
  • Jenna Darrow Dressing up was nice and watching everyone have such a wonderful time. *sighs* It was a great night. *snuggling in tight, I wrap my arms around him and lightly kiss his chest as I laugh* Yes I do remember the movie too. You guys wouldn't let Alexandra and I live down that we thought the lead actor was attractive. The comments about what "humans" could and couldn't really do was just great too.
  • Brock Breed *laughing* then we started the popcorn fight. Took forever to clean it out of the car. *snorts* Talking about cleanup, then there was also the Great Pudding Debacle. Now that was some funny shit there! Especially whenTavia walked in and caught a face full of chocolate pudding. I don't think Savy will let me anywhere near her kitchen again!
  • Jenna Darrow *laughing along as I think of all the great memories* Now the clean up here in our room was certainly fun though. Gees, why does it seem that when you get into mischief you are always with the same person? *winking up at him, I shake my head* Didn't you two even do something with cups in the hallway?
  • Brock Breed *laughing and shaking my head* Oh yeah. That's when we gotGideon good!! That one was hilarious. *wiping tears from my eyes from laughing* Oh wow - that was way too funny. Oh, and there was something to do with silly string too. Can't help it love. When my best friend and I get together, we tend to be a little crazy.
  • Jenna Darrow That you do babe. I'm sorry you missed the other night at the Halloween party. Several people asked where you had run off to. I was half expecting yet another prank from you. *smiles sweetly* I think one of my favorite memories though was waking up to you in the infirmary. Granted I was hitting you because I thought you were the Ancient, but it was the first time I really saw you.
  • Brock Breed *leaning down to kiss the top of her head* I remember. Very well. I already knew I was in love with you. Hell, Kade knew it before I did. Bet you and your best friend Alexandra never thought you would wind up with us two comedians, eh?
  • Jenna Darrow *smiling as I bury my face in his strong body* I don't know what I knew when I woke up. In the first 10 minutes it seems, I was told I was no longer anywhere near my home, my brother was gone, the nightmare had been real, and there was something places inside of my body. *shaking my head, I sigh* Somehow even then though, I looked to you. Granted I ended up bolting because I was overwhelmed but you still came for me.
  • Brock Breed Always my love. I will never forget the look on your face when you ladies freed the Breedmates that were being held captive. You recognized Corinne from the picture you found in my quarters, and thought I was in love with her, when all the time it was you I wanted. I just felt a sense of responsibility towards her. I was supposed to be her bodyguard, but failed her, leading to her imprisonment for all those years. I felt guilty for all those years, but in that one shining moment, you redeemed me. *holding her close*
  • Jenna Darrow I thought in that moment I had lost you. When I stepped out of that house and saw you holding her my heart broke. I loved you too much to stand in your way and I was too stubborn to see that I wasn't. *running my hand along his cheek, I look up into his gentle eyes* When I woke up on that bed and you were there with me, I didn't dare hope you were there for more than comfort. When you told me though that you loved me, I couldn't believe it. You have given me so much joy and true happiness. I could never ask for more.
  • Brock Breed *holding her tight* As you have given me everything I ever wanted. I will always be by your side. And we're going to have many years of memories to make ahead of us. Not to mention broken furniture and fixtures. *laughing*
  • Jenna Darrow *shaking my head as I try to not to laugh* Yes my love, it's very lucky that we can get things replaced so quickly. The new tub is actually quite nice.
  • Brock Breed *watching her trying hard not to laugh* Yes, it is quite nice. I think Gideon ordered us a super heavy duty one this time. *unable to contain the laughter any longer*
  • Jenna Darrow *rolling my eyes, I laugh along with him* I think you may be right. Perhaps he is hoping we won't break this one so quickly. At least the other one was squeaky clean when the took it away. *smirks* Between tubs, tables, chairs, couches, beds, and even just sheets that we've ruined with oils and wax, I guess we have done a bit of damage.
  • Brock Breed *laughing even harder* Yeah, we've damaged quite a bit of household items, haven't we? At least they're easily replaced. One thing's for sure, life with me won't ever be boring baby!
  • Jenna Darrow *kissing his neck, I give it a little nip, unable to hide the desire starting to stir within me as I hold him near* I wouldn't have it any other way my love. You never cease to amaze and excite me. *gazing into his eyes, I smile, sucking my lower lip into my mouth and letting it drag between my teeth as a soft purr escapes me*
  • Brock Breed *as I see her suck her lower lip and hear the soft purr, my glyphs begin to churn with desire. Scooping her up into my arms and carrying her into our bedroom* Honey, just how fond are you of that dresser? *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment