Jenna Darrow *Missing her mate, she
starts to dig through her closet.*There must be something in here he hasn't
seen me in yet.*Tossing scraps of leather and lace over her shoulders* I really
need to get his attention with something good. He has been volunteering for patrol
way too often lately.*And she needed a night with her Breed soon. So tonight
was going to be the night. She had already checked with Lucan and found that he
was not expected to check in. She was going to shut off the phones and lock the
door. Tonight, he was hers and hers alone...
Brock Breed *Heading
into our quarters, I look around for my dearest. She's not in the living room,
working on her journal. Going into the bedroom, I see pure chaos. Jenna's
clothes are strewn all over. What the hell is going on? If we had a blood bond,
I would know in an instant, but without it, I have to rely on my other senses.
Calling out to her...* Jenna, baby? Are you ok? Is everything alright? *I've
spent too much time away from her, and I miss her terribly.*
Jenna Darrow Hearing Brock call
for me my blood sings*He's here. *Slipping out of the closet I walk up behind
him and wrap my arms around him*Hello baby. I'm doing a little redecorating I
guess. I was looking for something to wear but nothing seemed right.*I lay my
head against his back and breath in my mate. The ache of missing him is strong
and I don't want to let go. Reaching into his pocket I pull out his phone and
turn it off*Tonight baby, you are mine. There is no Order. No work. Just you
and me.
Brock Breed *grinning at her and feeling relief that she is alright, I nuzzle her neck.* The reason nothing seemed right is because I prefer you au naturel darling! *as she takes my phone and turns it off, I realize what she has planned. As my glyphs begin to churn with my desire for her, I hold her close.* This sounds like an excellent idea my love.
Jenna Darrow *smiling,
I back away*Just give me one minute baby.*Checking to be sure the door to the
suite was locked, I didn't want any interruptions tonight, I join him in the
bedroom again. Wrapping myself in his arms once again I kiss him deeply* Damn
baby, I have missed you.* I begin stripping off his clothing piece by piece,
dropping it on the floor. As more of him is revealed to me my desire heightens*
Brock Breed *feeling
my vision going amber at her aggressiveness, I begin to lose myself in the
moment. Willing the candles to light around the room so I can gaze upon her, I
reach out to her, and begin tearing at her clothes.* Don't worry baby, I'll buy
you all the new ones you want. I have missed you so very much. *Kissing her
deeply as I remove the rest of her clothing.*
Jenna Darrow *tossing
our clothing wherever it may land, our desire to high to care. I kiss my way
down his neck, across his rock hard pecs and lower, over his abs, oh how I love
his beautiful abs. I palm his straining cock, feeling it jump in my hand.*MMmmm
baby, I have missed you too.*Gliding my hand up and down his silken skin as I
get lost in his eyes.* I love you baby. My heart, my soul, my life, is yours
forever
Brock Breed *Feeling
her soft lips brushing against my heated skin, my desire climbs for her. As she
palms me, my eyes roll back in my head with pleasure.* Oh baby - I love you so.
*reaching down, I caress her breasts and tweak her nipples just the way she
likes it.* I'm so glad we have all night together my love.
Jenna Darrow *grinning
mischievously, I push him back towards their bed. As he sits down I climb onto
his lap and kiss him deeply, sliding my tongue along his. Moaning as my desire
flares even higher and I feel myself getting wetter.*I have been aching for
your touch so much baby.*Kissing her way down his body, she slowly takes him
into her mouth, deeper and deeper.*
Brock Breed *Feeling
her warm mouth enveloping me, I gasp with pleasure. Looking down at her through
an amber gaze, I am in awe of this beautiful woman and that she is MINE. * My
turn baby. *Deftly rolling her over, I suckle at her nipples, each one in turn,
then working my way lower until I reach her core. Placing a finger inside, I
withdraw it slowly, looking at her while I lick the juices from my finger
before plunging my tongue inside her folds to taste what is mine.*
Jenna Darrow *I
fist my hands in the sheets, moaning in pleasure as first his finger, then his
tongue invades me.*Damn baby!*unable to stop myself, I dig my nails into his
shoulders as he takes me higher and higher. I can't help myself, watching him
as he licks and nibbles on me is such an amazing turn on.*Yeah baby, just like
that...
Brock Breed *feeling
my own desire mounting as she moans and murmurs in pleasure, I circle my tongue
between the folds of her cleft in just the way I know she likes it.* Like this,
baby? *running my elongated fangs gently over her core in between lapping and
suckling.*
Jenna Darrow Holy
shit baby, yeah I do!*feeling my release building, I couldn't help but dig my
nails into him.*Baby, I need you now. Like, right now.*I pull on his arms.*
Brock Breed Anything
you want, baby - it's yours. *Raising up, I press my straining erection against
her core and enter her quickly. Moving together in the familiar rhythm of
lovers, I brush her hair away from her neck and seek to ease my aching gums as
I plunge my fangs into her throbbing vein. The coppery tang of the life force
within her floods into me, heightening my sensations. Sealing the wounds shut
after drinking my fill, I score my own wrist and bring it to her mouth to
suckle.* Take as much as you need baby. *gazing at her through an amber haze,
knowing this will push her over the cliff of release.*
Jenna Darrow *looking
into his eyes as I begin to suckle on his wrist, I moan with pleasure. His
taste hits the back of my throat like a fine wine. He pushes into me deeper, my
core tightens. I can't stop myself, I cry out his name as my orgasm crashes
thorough me.*Yes Brock, YES. Fuck me baby, hard.*His rhythm picks up, he pounds
into me harder with each thrust. Arching up to meet him so I can take him even
deeper I score his hips with my nails*
Brock Breed *The
feeling of her drinking in pulls from my wrist brings my own climax rushing
upon me. I feel her core squeezing me rhythmically as her own release floods
through her. The pain of her nails raking my hips drives me ever harder into
her. As my release barrels through me, I cry out with a loud, animal roar.* Oh
fuck baby. That was fantastic. *Holding her close, I rain soft kisses upon her
face and hair.* And we didn't even break anything this time....
Jenna Darrow *giggling
softly I wrap my arms around him and sigh in contentment* Not this time baby.
We have to behave once in a while at least. But there is always next
time...*winking at him she lays her head against his chest and listens to his
heartbeat, one of her favorite things to do.*

No comments:
Post a Comment