Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Repairs


*Entering our quarters, I find Jenna asleep on the sofa, surrounded by her journals. Apparently she dozed off while writing. Picking her up, I carry her to our bedroom, and carefully lay her down. As she stirs, I murmur in her ear.* Hello, my sleeping beauty.
 — with Jenna Darrow.

  • Jenna Darrow MMmmmm, hello darling. Did I fall asleep again?*Curling my arms around Brock's neck I lean up and kiss him softly*
  • Brock Breed Sweetheart, you're spending too much time with the journals lately. You need some diversion. *gazing down at her, my vision begins to go amber as my glpyhs churn. Running my hands under her T shirt, I moan and kiss her deeply.*
  • Jenna Darrow *Sucking his tongue deep into my mouth I feel my body respond. Sliding my hands into his hair I fist them, pulling him closer. I can't get enough, it is like he lit a fire in my veins.*Baby, Love, I need you.
  • Brock Breed Your wish is my command, my love. "Using my Breed speed, I have both of us nude in no time. * Sorry about tearing your clothes honey. Buy yourself some new jeans. *Hearing her giggle, I pull her close once more and capture her sweet lips with mine.*
  • Jenna Darrow *My heart pounds in my chest. I moan, trying to touch him everywhere. The feel of his skin against mine is pure bliss. Our tongues twist and swirl around each other, my nails dig into his skin. I feel him reaching between my legs, I open them wider in surrender.*Touch me love. Feel what you do to me.
  • Brock Breed *Hearing her ask for what she wants turns me on that much more.* Your wish is my command, baby. *brushing my fingers against her core, I feel just how aroused she is. Inserting a finger into her hot, wet center, I slowly withdraw it, keeping my eyes on hers, and slowly lick my finger. Smiling at her through an amber haze, I continue to stroke her core, rubbing the little bud, while my mouth seeks hers*
  • Jenna Darrow *I gasp as his finger enters my body. I am mesmerized as I watch him lick my juices from his fingers.*Fuck baby, you are so damn sexy when you do that.*pulling him close I kiss him, tasting myself on his lips. Reaching lower I take him into my hand. Sl...See More
  • Brock Breed *When her tongue touches my shaft, my glyphs take on a mind of their own, pulsing and swirling violently with my desire and need for her. Her hair falls down over my body as she tends to me, and I entwine my fingers into its silkiness.* Oh damn baby. I want you so badly. * Pulling her up, I brace myself against the wall and lower her onto my erection.* Baby, you're so tight and wet. *we begin to move together in our special rhythm, moving faster as our desire heightens for each other.*
  • Jenna Darrow *Wrapping my legs around his hips I lock my ankles. Flexing my hips I slide him almost all the way out and plunge back down again on him, burying him deep in my core.*Oh fuck baby, you feel so fucking good buried deep inside me like this.*Grinding myself against him as my desire flares out of control*
  • Brock Breed *groaning with my desire for her as I piston in and out of her core, I feel my release building.* Oh fuck, baby! *Feeling her walls clenching around me, I feel I can't take much more. My love for this woman is overwhelming. Bucking my hips against her as she clenches around me, I hear a cracking noise. Fuck that - whatever it is we broke this time will just have to wait.*
  • Jenna Darrow *moaning louder and louder with each push of him inside me I can't help myself. I hear the wall give way but I don't care. All I care about right now is the edge of the cliff I am closer and closer to with each stroke. He grips my hips and slams inside of me and I go over the edge, gripping his shoulders I scream out as my orgasm rips through me.*Yes baby, yes. Harder love. Fuck me harder!
  • Brock Breed *When she reaches her climax, the spasms inside her push me over the edge. We move together faster and faster until the spasms rack my body.* Oh damn baby! *Still holding her as her ankles are locked behind me, I nuzzle her neck, finding the tender vein pulsing there. Grazing her neck lightly with my fangs, I bite into the vein, taking long pulls as the last of the spasms go through me. Drinking my fill of her sweet tasting nectar, I seal the punctures. Scoring my wrist with my fangs, I hold it up to her mouth.* Drink from me love.
  • Jenna Darrow *Grasping his wrist I take a long pull from his vein. Still feeling tremors from my orgasm, my walls still gripping him deep inside. I feel his cock jerk deep inside me and can't hold back my moan. Even though I just had him, I wanted him again. I hope it would always be like this. Drinking my fill, he licked his wounds to seal them closed. Drawing him close I kiss him with all the feelings bubbling inside of me.*I love you so much baby.
  • Brock Breed *Holding her tightly, I realize I want her again. Moving away from the wall, I swing her up into my arms. Turning, I notice the wall.* Oh fuck. Baby, look what we did to the wall! We now have a window into the bathroom. I'll have to ask Aric or Kade to help me patch the wall. *looking down at her upturned face, the love I feel for her overwhelms me. I still marvel at this lovely woman that chose me.* Repairs will have to wait my love. We still have some catching up to do. *Smiling at her, I carry her back over to our bed.*

No comments:

Post a Comment